REQUEST AN ACCOUNT if you are a new user of this site!
If you need help, take a look at these Registration instructions.
This is a wiki-based classroom tool for teaching and learning classes related to collaborative technologies. It is currently used only for supporting teaching classes at Purdue University. Signing up is closed. Some of the syllabi in the sidebar are open for public perusal. Also, you are welcome to take a look at our sites:
- Visible Past: A platform for learning in space and time
- A geographic translation machine that teaches spatial relativism
- Thought Ark, using the idle cycles or learning
- Visible Effort
- A geography of fear
- The project leader, Dr. Sorin A. Matei
- Communication Technologies: Emerging Issues