From Wikiway: Share to learn, Learn to share
Registration Instructions for EduWiki
- On the account creation page, enter your Purdue email address, your Real name, and a few words about you (this will be the first information on your Person page). Be sure to include the class (e.g. COM435, COM114) and section (for COM 114) in this information.
- Check the box "The name I have specified under "Real name" is in fact my own real name" and click the Request account button.
- Check your Purdue email account. You should have an email asking you to confirm your email address. Click the provided link to do so.
- You are NOT YET authorized to the Wiki. The instructor will need to authorize you. Wait for a second email which will contain your default password.
- When you receive the second email, come back to the Wiki and log on using your Real name and the password specified. You will be prompted to change the password to one of your own choosing. Do not lose your password!
- Happy Wiki-ing!